Automation / Hydroponics Kits is the key for producers who want to optimize, modernize, and grow their business for long-term crop production. When you automate your growing operation, you won’t have to worry about the tiny stuff, your farm will be more efficient, and you’ll be able to expand your business. Regardless of how you want to expand, automation provides universal benefits that help you reach your objectives.
If you want your farm to be automated right from nutrient management and dosing, pH dosing, and climate control, then here are some of the equipment that is specifically designed for that.
Commercial hydroponics farming in India is a growing market and has better future growth.
Nido is an Italian company that offers Nido pro, an IoT-based hydroponics automation device. With NIDO, one can link any greenhouse and make it autonomous and easy to operate from anywhere on the planet.
Nido pro provides pH, EC, Temp, and Humidity automation with auto dosing of pH and nutrient solutions (from 10 to 2500 liters of nutrient solution)
Check Nido Pro here: Nido Pro
Arowana Automation is a Mumbai-based company that specializes in hydroponics greenhouse automation, grow room automation and support equipment that provides hydroponics growers complete control over their setups.
- Nutrient dosing unit: DynaDose A75
- PH Dosing units: pH Automation Units B31 and B31 micro
- Co2, Temp & humidity Monitor: Ambient monitor CZ 250
- Grow Lights
Autogrow is a New-Zealand based company pioneer in hydroponics automation from 1994. They provide complete IoT-based automation solutions for hydroponics.
- INTELLIDOSE : Automatically manage nutrient and pH levels, set remote alarms and data log progress with a nutrient dosing system.
- INTELLICLIMATE: automatically manages all aspects of grow room climate control from temperature to CO2, lighting to humidity, all in one simple controller.
- MULTIGROW: MultiGrow is an all-in-one, multiple grow area controller. It runs up to 8 different growing zones, managing climates, reservoirs and irrigation schedules.
- PH Mini Kit: Get better results with a pH controller that monitors your pH levels and adjusts them with an automatic pH doser. Add a peristaltic pump to create a fully functional dosing system.
- EC Mini Kit: The EC Mini Kit is the latest EC controller in family of monitors and dosers that have been proven over many years for quality dose control.
Farm Fluence is a Gujarat-based company that specializes in hydroponics automation. They provide IoT Based smart automation with a simple and easy setup of devices one-click manageability of your farm.
EC & PH monitoring and nutrients dosing with climate control of the whole farm will eliminate human errors in farming.
Bluelab is a UK-based company pioneer of industry-standard measurement tools.
Bluelab provides a complete solution for nutrient and pH dosing with high accuracy rates.
CDAC Hydroponic Automation SystemsC-DAC
C-DAC, Mohali, has developed a Continuous Flow Automated Hydroponics System with cooperation from the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India. Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, has it installed. Lettuce, strawberries, broccoli, and cauliflower have all been successfully grown using it.
C-DAC Hydroponics System Features:
- Low-cost automated hydroponics system built locally
- Temperature, pH, and conductivity of the fluid are continuously monitored.
- SMS alerts/queries, alarms, report generating, and data logging with graphical representation are all available.
- Based on a user-friendly touch screen User Interface in Graphics
- Control settings that can be programmed using a graphical user interface
- Crop-based Management System is a type of management system that is based on crops
- For combining and water, five stacked tanks are used.
- SMS-based remote monitoring
If you know any other automation providers comment below.
Nido pro: https://www.nidopro.com/en/
Arowana Tech : https://arowanatech.in/
Farm Fluence: https://www.farmfluence.in/